Carl Ingalls - About
I'm a consultant, an engineer, and a business owner.
I listen, advise, teach, and learn. I love discovering new things, and especially discovering people.
I live and work near Philadelphia PA (USA, Eastern Time Zone).
You can find out more about me by visiting the links below.
- Ingalls Consulting LLC does business as (DBA) the following trade names:
- Embossing Technologies - consulting about using embossing on various materials
- Certified Softness Measurement - consulting and training about measuring softness
- High Probability Consulting - consulting and training in High Probability Selling
- Twitter - for personal use, username @Carl_Ingalls
- LinkedIn - for business connections
- Facebook - for personal and business connections
- HPS Blog - where I write about selling
- Scott Alumni - A social and business network of people who used to work for Scott Paper Company, organized by many different people. I (Carl Ingalls) manage the networks and events described below:
- Scott Technology - Research and Engineering combined. We meet for lunch every month, and I post photos online.
- Scott Paper Annual Reunion - Mostly from headquarters at Scott Plaza, but everyone who ever worked for Scott at any location worldwide is invited. We meet almost every year, usually in the summer, and I post photos online.
- Wilmington Coin Club of Delaware - Member, and volunteer (for website stuff)